AT&T Mail might not be the most popular email service provider in the world, but considered one of the top 10 email services in the United States. In other to provide its users with a better performance of emailing, Currently.com AT&T partners with Yahoo to provide users a better experience of emailing. Now it’s known as ATT Yahoo Mail or ATT Yahoo Email.
According to the Currently, from AT&T, to create an email account, the email domain will be @currently.com or @att.net. Also, you can manage your email account from any platform either using the Yahoo mail login page to access your email or using more.att.com to access your email. In this article, we will provide you with a full guide to signing up for ATT Yahoo Mail and also logging in to the platform.
ATT Yahoo Mail commonly referred to as ATT Yahoo Email is an easy-to-use email service that offers you fun emailing tools to communicate with people. Also, the partnership with Yahoo enables an easier way in which you can manage all your email accounts from one cloud or platform.
If you’re not an AT&T subscriber, you don’t need to worry, AT&T Yahoo email is still available to sign up for a free Currently.com email account.
How to Create a Free ATT Yahoo Mail Account from Currently, from AT&T
Creating an ATT Yahoo email account is completely free, meaning you don’t need to pay or subscribe to be able to use the platform. One of the benefits of ATT Yahoo Mail is that it offers you tools that allow you to instantly organize your emails and other files. The step in creating your ATT Yahoo Mail includes:
- On the device, you’re using to access this page.
- Visit the Currently.com ATT Yahoo email page.
- Then, click Sign up for Mail at the left corner.
- This will open the Att.com currently sign up page.
- In the middle of the page, select Create a Free account.
- Enter your User ID and select a domain that will represent either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide your First name and Last name.
- Enter your date of birth and click Continue.
- Enter your mobile phone number, ZIP Code, alternative email, and click Send code.
You need to verify your account and also yourself that you’re not a fraud. Simply enter the code or number sent to the contact information you provided to protect your identity and also help in securing your account.
How to Login to AT&T Yahoo Mail Account
Thankfully, there are different ways in which you can manage your email account. You can use either the Yahoo Mail login official page or use att.com website to sign in to your email account. Follow the instruction below to login to your ATT Yahoo email account:
- Go to Currently.com.
- Click Mail at the top right corner of the page.
- This will open the Sign in page to access your email
- Enter your User ID and Password to sign in to your AT&T Mail and also Currently.com.
In Summary, if you don’t have the right login credential to your account that includes your User ID and Password. From the signin.att.com page, you can select Forgot user ID? if you don’t have your User ID or click Forgot password? if you can’t remember your password.
Once you select the option you’re having a problem with, you can follow the instruction you find on your screen to access your account back online.