How do I hide page on a dealer.com website? In this article, you can find out the best step-by-step guide on how to hide page on a dealer.com website. Among the hundreds of car dealership websites, Dealer.com stands as one of the best car dealership websites where you can find potential consumers for the sale of your car. However, car merchants are offered the best automotive marketing and operations tools by Dealer.com to get the best experience in finding buyers for the purchase of cars.
Therefore, users are required to use the tools to create a page where they can advertise cars for sales. The first step in getting leads from Dealer.com is to create a website or page that your customer needs and drive more conversions. Also, this gives you control of the website where you can manage your page and others. The process of how to hide page on a dealer.com website is simple, all you need is the right instruction.
In today’s world, advertising and marketing are one of the biggest strategies where small and large businesses make the most of generating leads and conversion. As a car dealer, it’s important to have your very own website page where you can find potential customers and dealer.com is one of the recommended best car dealership websites.
Read More >>>> Beast_ind QuickBooks Activator – How to Activate Intuit QuickBooks Desktop
How to Hide Page on a Dealer.com Website
One of the advantages of Dealer.com is that it gives you the ability to control and manage your website. To hide page on dealer.com website, you need to provide the right credentials that include your Dealer.com login ID to access your dashboard. Follow this instruction to make pages invisible on a dealer.com website:
Step 1: Login to Your Dealer.com Website
- Go to https://www.dealer.com/ from your computer.
- Then, click Login at the top corner of the page.
- This will direct you to the Dealer.com login page.
- Next, enter your Username and click Next.
- On the next page, enter your Password and click Log In.
Step 2: Select Page You Want to Hide
- Now that you have logged in to your account.
- Next, select the page you want to hide.
- Be careful of the page you want to hide, because they might prevent the search engine from crawling the page.
Step 3: Click on Hide This Page Link
- Once you select the page you want to hide, then click the Hide icon.
- This will hide the page from appearing on search results.
- If you can’t access the option to hide the page, then on your computer click and hold on Ctrl and S.
- This will open a search bar to search for the hide the page link.
Finally, to ensure that the page is hidden, click on the Hide button and Save your changes. That’s how to hide a page on a dealer.com site with ease. Check your home page to see if the page still appears or search for the page on your website.
Read More >>>> Aceflareaccount Login – How to Login to ACE Flare Account Online at www.aceflareaccount.com
Another Way to Hide Page on a Dealer.com Website
Another way to hide page on a dealer.com website is by contacting the support center. You can call a customer representative to make a specific page hidden on the dealer.com website. If you are not experienced enough to manage a website, in other not to disrupt the setting, the best way is to ask for assistance for a Dealer.com customer respective to make pages invisible on dealer.com website.
Read More >>>> iCloud Find My iPhone Login – How to Sign in to Find My iPhone…
What Happen If I Hide Page on a Dealer.com Website?
However, you need to know the consequence of a hidden page on a dealer.com website. For the sole purpose of hiding a page on dealer.com website so it not to be visible to customers or search engines. There are also disadvantages that come when you hide a page on a dealer.com website:
- The page will not be visible to customers, but only visible to the administrator.
- The page will not be accessible via a menu or navigation.
- Search engines will not be able to crawl or index the page on search results.
- The page that falls into the category section will also be invisible too.
- The page might show an error on the sitemap and also on the page.
These are some of the things that happen when you decide to hide a page from appearing or showing on Dealer.com website.
Read More >>>> Compassmobile.dollartree.com Login – How to Login to Compassmobile.dollartree.com Login Page
How to Unhide a Page on a Dealer.com Website
If you decide that you no longer want to hide the page or you want to unhide a page on a dealer.com website. Here is the following instruction you need to go through:
- Go to https://www.dealer.com/ from your computer.
- Click on the Log In icon at the top corner of the page.
- Then, log in with your Username and Password.
- Next, click Log In.
- Select the page that you want to unhide.
- Then, click Unhide or Show.
Keep in mind, that only the administrator can be able to view the hidden page even after being hidden. Therefore, check if you have unhidden the page, by searching for the page on the search bar or the category which the page falls under.
Read More >>>> Www.creditonebank.com Mobile App Download – How to Download Credit One Bank Mobile App