Can I watch Paramount Plus content on Ps4? Paramount Plus is a well-known streaming service developed and made by ViacomCBS. Based on statistics, it currently has over 40 million subscribers worldwide. With its huge content library, it is better than most of its competitors. And as a big streaming service, it is, its content is made available through the official website and mobile app.
If you love to watch Paramount plus TV shows, movies, and more, you can easily do so on your PS4. Just so you know, Paramount Plus is now available to watch on your PS 4 unlike the Play Station 5. To start streaming, you just have to download the Paramount + app from the store. Or you can just watch the contents through PS Remote Play on PlayStation 4. Follow this article to the very end to know how you can easily install and watch Paramount Plus on your PS4.
Watch Paramount+ on PS4
To start watching paramount plus content on PlayStation 5, there are certain steps you need to take first. Check out everything you need to know below;
How to Download Paramount Plus on PS4
To watch the content on your PlayStation, the first step you need to take is to download the Paramount+ app from the PlayStation app. As long as you have a good internet connection, the app is very easy and simple to download
- First of all, you need to Connect your PlayStation 4 to your smart TV using an HDMI cable
- Next, you have to turn on your PS4 Console and connect it to a stable wireless connection
- Navigate to the PS4 home screen and launch the Play Station store
- Search and locate paramount + application and tap on it once you find it
- Download the app and install it on your device
- Open the Paramount Plus application once installed
- Now, visit the login page and log in using your Paramount account username and password
- Finally, you can find and choose your favorite TV and movies on paramount plus.
Keep in mind that, if you are not an account holder, you won’t be able to have access to the content o this streaming service.
Create a Paramount + Account and Activate
After downloading the application on your PS4, the next step is to create an account if you don’t have one. Just like I have mentioned above, you won’t be able to watch content if you don’t have an account. And just so you know, Paramount accounts are very easy and simple to create. Here are the steps to follow to create the account via your web browser and through the Play Station;
Using a computer or mobile device web browser:
- Go to Paramountplus.com on your device and select “Try it free” to get the 7-day free trial
- You can select the subscription if you want to.
- Now, type in your payment info and click on the ‘’Start Paramount+” option.
- Now open the PS4, launch the paramount application immediately
- Login to the account using the details or create an account.
Through PlayStation 4
- Open the paramount application on PS4 and click on the “Sign up option
- Enter the required details to create the account.
- After a few seconds, the activation code will show on your Play station. Jot it down.
- Using another computer, or Smartphone, visit Paramount plus.com/ps4 and enter the activation into the blank provided space
- Enter the required details and navigate to and click on Start Paramount +
You can now watch TV shows and movies from the Paramount + application via your Playstation 4 device.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on PS4 through Remote Play
Just like I have mentioned above, you can watch the content through the app on your PS4 or through Remote Play on your PS4. Here are the steps to watch Paramount Plus on PS4 via Remote Play.
- First of all, you need to Connect your Playstation to a smart TV using an HDMI cable
- Make sure that you connect your PS4 and Smartphone to the WIFI internet connection.
- Next, turn on or enable the Remote Play option
- Now, Navigate to settings on your Playstation 4 device
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue the Remote Connection settings
- Go to ‘’Account Manage’’ on the Playstation to activate your PS4 as primary
- go to settings again so that you can set your PS4 on Rest mode
- Now, click on the “power save” option
- Tick the required boxes immediately.
- Grab a smartphone Android or iOS preferably.
- Launch the Apple App Store or Google Play store on your Android or iOS.
- Download the PS Remote Play app and install it on your mobile device
- Launch the PS Remote play app on the device
- Log in using your PlayStation information to connect your Smartphone to the PS device.
- immediately your Smartphone screen will show on the Smart TV
- Now open the paramount plus app on your Smartphone.
You can now choose your favorite movies and TV shows to watch on your PS4 in your comfort zone. In addition, you can use either the Remote Play option or download the Paramount Plus app on your ps4 to enjoy streaming anytime you want.