If you recently just got your REI MasterCard, you need to activate it via reimastercard.com activate portal before you start using it. This online portal is one of the best and easiest ways to activate your card. It only takes a few seconds to finish the process. Meanwhile, REI Master Card is a cashback credit card issued by a US bank (Capital One). It provided cardholders with lots of amazing perks, benefits, and rewards on every purchase made with the card.
As a new cardholder, to start utilizing the card you need to activate it. And this is where the reimastercard.com activate portal comes in. All you just need is your device, and the right activation portal URL and you are good to go. Read on to know how you can easily activate your REI Mastercard via Reimastercard.com activate portal.
What is the REI Co-op Mastercard?
REI Co-op Mastercard or REI Co-op Capital One Credit Card is an inspirational credit card that offers rewards to card members. It provides an easy way to manage spending and more. REI Co-op Mastercard cardmembers enjoy incredible benefits and rewards on purchases.
Reimastercard.com activate or Reimastercard.com/activate is the official portal where primary cardholders can activate their credit card. Capital One issues REI Co-op Capital One Credit Card. Therefore, card activation requires you to visit the Capital One activation portal to activate your REI Mastercard. Activating your REI credit card includes providing information on your card. Plus, you must have a Capital One online account to activate and manage your REI Co-op Mastercard account. If you don’t have an account, you can Set Up My Account online.
Requirement Needed for Reinmastercard.com activate
To start the activation process via the reimastercard.com/activate portal, there are certain things needed. Below are these things, check them out below;
- A stable and high-speed internet connection
- A computer or mobile device
- Physical card number
- Social security number
- Reinmastercar.com activate portal
Once you have these above requirements, then you are ready to activate your REi MasterCard. Check out the next section for the activation process.
How to Activate REI Mastercard via Reimastercard.com/activate Portal
Just so you know, to activate your MasterCard you need to have an online account. If you don’t have one, you can easily enroll to activate the card. Here are the steps to activate REI Mastercard via reimastercard.com/activate;
- Open your device web browser and go to the REIMastercard activate portal at https://rei.capitalone.com/
- On this page, you will be asked to Sign in or Set up your Account to activate the card.
- If you have an existing online bank account, click the Sign in button to activate it. And if you don’t have one, click the “Set up My account” button.
- Enter the required details on the next page
- Follow the prompt on your screen to move to the activation process
- Enter your card number, PIN, 4 digit SSN into the provided space
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to activate your REI MasterCard
Make sure you destroy your old card before you activate and start using your new card. As your old card will be deactivated immediately your new card arrives.
How to Log in to Manage my REI MasterCard
Once you have activated your REI MasterCard using reinmastercard.com activate the portal, you can now login anytime to manage your card. Below are the steps to log in to your Mastercard account;
- Open your device web browser and go to https://rei.capitalone.com/
- Click on the sign-in option
- On the next page, enter your username and password
- Make sure you click on Remember Me
- Now, Sign in
Immediately you click on sign in, you will be granted access to manage your REI Mastercard for your mobile device or computer.
Can I activate my Reimastercard on my phone?
If you don’t want to use reinmastercard.com activate portal, there is no problem. You can easily activate your card by contacting card member services. You need to visit https://reimastercard.capitalone.com/faq, and get the phone number under what should I do when my new card arrives? Once you find the phone number, dial it. Follow the on-call prompt until you are connected with the right customer care service. The representative will help verify your details and activate your card.
What if I cannot activate my new card via Reinmastercard.com activate portal?
If you cannot activate the card via the portal, you can call the customer service number. they will guide you through the process or solve issues regarding the card. You can also download the capital one mobile app from the Google play store or app store to easily activate your card.
How do I apply for a new card?
To apply for a new card, go to capitalone.com and submit your required details. You can also visit https://www.rei.com/membership/mastercard to apply for the new REI membership card.
How do I activate my REI Mastercard?
Once you have received your REI MasterCard, you can easily activate it through the capital one mobile app, customer service, or via reinmastercard.com activate portal at REI.capitalone.com.
Where can the REI Co-op Mastercard be used?
REI Co-op Mastercard or REI Mastercard is acceptable nationwide across various states. However, you can use the Mastercard credit card where Mastercard cards are accepted.
Where can I view my rewards balance?
You can check or view your rewards balance at http://rei.com/membership/lookup. Then, enter your information. Also, you can go to https://www.rei.com/YourAccountInfoInView and log in to your account to find your member number and rewards balance.
- www.rapidfs.com Activate Card – Rapid PayCard Activation Application
- Conns.com/activate – How to Activate Your New Conn’s Credit Card
- www.releasepay.com Activate Card – Activate Your ReleasePay Card
- Wellsfargo.com/activatecard – How to Confirm & Activate Wells Fargo Credit Card
- Aviatormastercard.com/activate – Login & Activate your Aviator Mastercard
- Login.wirecard.com/activate – Log In & Activate Your WireCard