Westpac Banking known by the name Westpac is an Australia Banking & Financial services provided offers lots of financial and banking services. According the Big Four banks, Westpac Banking is among them and it’s considered the first and oldest banking services provider in Australia. Currently, Westpac has more than 13 million customers and you can become one of the members with the Westpac banking sign up. Learn more about the Westpac Online Banking app below.
In the meantime, Westpac Online Banking app simply known as the Westpac Mobile Banking app serves as the official online banking app to all Westpac Australia customers where you can easily bank anywhere, anytime on their device. With the Westpac app, you can bank at your own convenient spots whereby you can manage and control your bank with you. Most importantly, online banking on Westpac comes with a easy, secure, convenient way you want to be banking. In other words, this offers you with online banking feature that allows you to customize your experience.
Features of the Westpac Online Banking App
On the contrary, the Westpac Online banking app provide you with easy-to-use online banking feature to provides you with a better experience of banking at you own convenient pace. There are lots more in which you can do with the Westpac mobile banking app which includes:
- With the Westpac app, you can easily make payments and also transfer money anywhere.
- Access to share your BSB and account number to people.
- Easily withdraw money located Westpac ATM with the Westpac app.
- It offers you easy way where you can check your Westpac account balance without even having to log in with Quick Balance.
- With just a simple tap of the button, you can transfer funds between qualified accounts.
- The integrated search engine allows you to search transactions.
- You can easily set up, view and also save your eStatements.
Based on payment, you can transfer funds, access email payment receipts, manage payees & BPAY billers, and more. Above all, the Westpac online banking app provide you with all the tools that you need under different category such as Business, Mobile Wallets, Travel Services, and more to manage your Westpac bank online on the mobile app.
How to Download the Westpac Mobile App
Another interesting aspect about the Westpac app is that, you case you’ve any issue concerning your banking, you can make use of the mobile banking app to contact the customer service. Plus, with the Security Wellbeing Check on the Westpac app, you can be rest assure of your information or account online. Here is how to download the app:
- Go to the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Search for Westpac Mobile Banking.
- Then, select the app from the suggested result.
- Tab, Install or Get to download the Westpac app.
In addition, there are new updated feature on the Westpac Online banking app that includes the Instant Digital Card which allows you to pay bills. Plus, the Security Wellbeing check and more on the new update online app. While downloading the Westpac mobile app, if you already have the app, you can simply click Update to have the new app features.
How to Set up the Westpac Online Banking App
There are two way in which you can set up the Westpac Mobile banking app which includes either you a new member or an exciting member. For new member, you can access the Westpac bank online sign up to create or register for an account. For existing member, access the Westpac bank login to access your account on the Westpac Mobile Banking app.
To Sign up for Westpac Mobile Banking:
- Open the Westpac Online Banking app.
- Click Continue.
- Then, select the option Register for Online Banking.
- Enter your Card number or Customer ID.
- Continue the registration process to fully open your account.
To Login to Westpac Online Banking App:
- Open the Westpac Mobile Banking app.
- Click, Continue.
- Then, select Sign & Set up
- Enter your Customer ID and Password.
- Then, click Sign In.
In summary, you can also link your Westpac cred card which allows you to easily make payment and also enjoy benefits on your purchase. Also, note, the Westpac bank online app works with Android, Tablet, and iPhone devices.